Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rapper 50 Cent has revealed he may have to push back the release date of his new dance-inspired album, as some of the tracks ''don't quite fit''.

Rapper 50 Cent has revealed he may have to push back the release date of his new dance-inspired album, as some of the tracks ''don't quite fit''.

50 Cent is considering pushing back the release of his next album.

The G-Unit leader - who shot to fame after the release of 2003 LP 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' - has admitted while he has finished laying down tracks for the new dance-inspired record he has now written new material which "doesn't quite fit".

He explained: "I've written the album 'Black Magic', but I'm not sure if it'll be my next album. Since I've made it back to America, after recording in the UK and different territories while I was on the road, I started writing material that don't quite fit that concept.

"Black Magic' had a specific vibe to it, a different style of music and I was playing with different song structures and music from different genres like rock music."

The 'In Da Club' hitmaker - who is currently filming thriller 'Blood Out' alongside Val Kilmer and AnnaLynne McCord -thinks the reason some of the tracks don't fit is because so many different producers have been involved in creating the album.

He told Brazil's Rolling Stone magazine: "I've been writing some things that don't quite fit that because so many producers were accumulating material to send me more ideas so when I got back, I was kinda bombarded with a whole lot of production."

No comments:

Post a Comment